- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: c-Cbl (Ab-700) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa. 698~702 (T-E-Y-M-T) derived from Human c-Cbl.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total c-Cbl protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 120 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CBL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CBL2, NSLL, C-CBL, RNF55, FRA11B, CSDD2, Signal transduction protein CBL, Proto-oncogene c-CBL, Casitas B-lineage lymphoma proto-oncogene, RING finger protein 55,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005179.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 52426745
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 867
- Participates in signal transduction in hematopoietic cells. Adapter protein that functions as a negative regulator of many signaling pathways that start from receptors at the cell surface. Acts as an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase, which accepts ubiquitin from specific E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes, and then transfers it to substrates promoting their degradation by the proteasome. Recognizes activated receptor tyrosine kinases, including PDGFA, EGF and CSF1, and terminates signaling.
- 1: Blake, T. J. et al. (1991) Oncogene 6, 653-657. Thien, C. B. and Langdon, W. Y. (1998) Immunol. Cell Biol. 76, 473-482. Kamei, T. et al. (2000) Int. J. Oncol. 17, 335-339. Hunter, C. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 2097-2106.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-436
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin