- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: C. elegans, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human BUD31.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: BUD31 antibody can be used for detection of BUD31 by ELISA at 1:312500. BUD31 antibody can be used for detection of BUD31 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Tranfected 293T Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 17 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store BUD31 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BUD31
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BUD31, EDG-2, EDG2, G10, MGC111202, YCR063W, Cwc14, fSAP17
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003901
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32171175
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8896
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The exact function of BUD31 remains unknown.
- 1: Hillier, L.W., (2003) Nature 424 (6945), 157-164.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-432
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.