- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: Bursa cells from one-day-old H.B15 (Bu-1a/b) strain chickens
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: Bu-1a Antibody [21-1A4] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Bu-1a
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ChB6.1
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chicken Bu-1a, a product of the Bu-1a allele, is expressed on the cell surface as a disulfide-linked homodimer. In 10-week-old H.B15 and H.B2 chickens, Bu-1 is found on 85-90% of bursal cells, 2-8% of thymocytes, 15-27% of spleen cells, and 2-18% of peripheral blood cells. It is also expressed on subsets of macrophages and monocytes but not on granulocytes, erythrocytes, or thrombocytes. In chickens heterozygous for the Bu-1 alleles (Bu-1a/b), Bu-1a does not exhibit allelic exclusion. The monoclonal antibody 21-1A4 does not react with cells from CHA and H.B14ab strains by immunofluorescence.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-292
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.