- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: Chicken peripheral blood lymphocytes and splenocytes
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Bu-1 Antibody [AV20] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Bu-1
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ChB6
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chicken Bu-1, a product of the Bu-1a and Bu-1b alleles, is a type I transmembrane glycosylated disulfide-linked homodimer. The monoclonal antibody AV20 recognizes a monomorphic determinant on the Bu-1 B cell-associated alloantigens of both RPL 6(3) (Bu-1a) and 7(2) (Bu-1b) lines of inbred chickens. The antibody also identifies B cells in partially inbred birds. Bu-1 is found on 85-90% of bursal cells, 2-8% of thymocytes, 15-27% of spleen cells, and 2-18% of peripheral blood cells. It is also expressed on subsets of macrophages and monocytes but not on granulocytes, erythrocytes, or thrombocytes. The monoclonal antibody AV20 does not cross react with turkey cells when analyzed by flow cytometry.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-311
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.