- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 246-455 of human BTNL2 (NP_062548.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HL-60
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 60kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BTNL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BTL-II, BTN7, HSBLMHC1, SS2, butyrophilin-like protein 2, butyrophilin-like 2 (MHC class II associated), truncated BTNL2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56244
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a major histocompatibility complex, class II associated, type I transmembrane protein which belongs to the butyrophilin-like B7 family of immunoregulators. It is thought to be involved in immune surveillance, serving as a negative T-cell regulator by decreasing T-cell proliferation and cytokine release. The encoded protein contains an N-terminal signal peptide, two pairs of immunoglobulin-like domains, separated by a heptad peptide sequence, and a C-terminal transmembrane domain. Naturally occurring mutations in this gene are associated with sarcoidosis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, myositis, type 1 diabetes, systemic lupus erythematosus, acute coronary syndrome, and prostate cancer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-717
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin