- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This BTN3A3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 67-96 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human BTN3A3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BTN3A3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Butyrophilin subfamily 3 member A3, BTN3A3, BTF3
- Protein Accession Number: O00478
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10384
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The butyrophilin (BTN) genes are a group of majorhistocompatibility complex (MHC)-associated genes that encode typeI membrane proteins with 2 extracellular immunoglobulin (Ig)domains and an intracellular B30.2 (PRYSPRY) domain. Threesubfamilies of human BTN genes are located in the MHC class Iregion: the single-copy BTN1A1 gene (MIM 601610) and the BTN2(e.g., BTN2A1; MIM 613590) and BTN3 (e.g., BNT3A3) genes, whichhave undergone tandem duplication, resulting in 3 copies of each(summary by Smith et al., 2010 [PubMed 20208008]).[supplied byOMIM].
- 1: Smith, I.A., et al. J. Immunol. 184(7):3514-3525(2010)
- 2: Zhang, Z., et al. Protein Sci. 13(10):2819-2824(2004)
- 3: Rhodes, D.A., et al. Genomics 71(3):351-362(2001)
- 4: Henry, J., et al. Immunol. Today 20(6):285-288(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-343
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.