- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Lys 31 - Ser 150
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for E, WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 15.6 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Human BTLA, His Tag at 5 ug/mL (100 uL/well) can bind Human HVEM, Fc Tag with a linear range of 0.08-10 ug/mL.
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BTLA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BTLA,CD272
- Protein Accession Number: AAP44003
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 151888
- B- and T-lymphocyte attenuator (BTLA) is also known as B- and T-lymphocyte-associated protein, CD antigen CD272. BTLA contains one Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. As a lymphocyte inhibitory receptor, BTLA / CD272 inhibits lymphocytes during immune response. BTLA / CD272 can interact with tyrosine phosphatases PTPN6/SHP-1 and PTPN11/SHP-2, and interact with TNFRSF14/HVEM.
- 1: Watanabe N., et al., 2003, Nat. Immunol. 4:670-679.
- 2: Gavrieli M., et al., 2003, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 312:1236-1243.
- 3: Sedy J.R., et al., 2005, Nat. Immunol. 6:90-98.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-832
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin