- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Lys 31 - Thr 134
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38.7 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BTLA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BTLA, CD272
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001078826.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 151888
- B- and T-lymphocyte attenuator (BTLA) is also known as B- and T-lymphocyte-associated protein, CD antigen CD272. BTLA contains one Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. As a lymphocyte inhibitory receptor, BTLA / CD272 inhibits lymphocytes during immune response. BTLA / CD272 can interact with tyrosine phosphatases PTPN6/SHP-1 and PTPN11/SHP-2, and interact with TNFRSF14/HVEM.
- 1: Watanabe N., et al., 2003, Nat. Immunol. 4:670-679.
- 2: Gavrieli M., et al., 2003, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 312:1236-1243.
- 3: Sedy J.R., et al., 2005, Nat. Immunol. 6:90-98.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-067
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.