- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified bovine serum albumin was used as the immunogen for the BSA antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: 1-5 ug/ml (order Ab without BSA for coating)
Titering of the BSA antibody may be required for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ALB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BSA
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 280717
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Bovine serum albumin (BSA) is an abundant plasma protein in cows that is important for maintaining osmotic pressure in blood plasma for proper distribution of body fluids between intravascular compartments and body tissues. BSA is a common buffer component for immunoglobulin type assays due to good solubility characteristics for water, Ca2+, Na+, K+, fatty acids, hormones and bilirubin. It is a suitable reagent for laboratories developing immunoassays, mostly due to its availability, solubility and the numerous functional groups present for coupling.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-011
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.