- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This BRMS1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 48-77 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human BRMS1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BRMS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Breast cancer metastasis-suppressor 1, BRMS1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9HCU9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18202959
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25855
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene reduces the metastatic potential, but not thetumorogenicity, of human breast cancer and melanoma cell lines. Theprotein encoded by this gene localizes primarily to the nucleus andis a component of the mSin3a family of histone deacetylasecomplexes (HDAC). The protein contains two coiled-coil motifs andseveral imperfect leucine zipper motifs. Alternative splicingresults in two transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- 1: Wu, Y., et al. Cancer Lett. 293(1):82-91(2010)
- 2: Vaidya, K.S., et al. Cancer Lett. 281(1):100-107(2009)
- 3: Frolova, N., et al. Tumour Biol. 30(3):148-159(2009)
- 4: Martins-de-Souza, D., et al. BMC Psychiatry 9, 17 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-513
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.