- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This BRIP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 132-163 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human BRIP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 141 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BRIP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fanconi anemia group J protein, Protein FACJ, ATP-dependent RNA helicase BRIP1, BRCA1-associated C-terminal helicase 1, BRCA1-interacting protein C-terminal helicase 1, BRCA1-interacting protein 1, BRIP1, BACH1, FANCJ
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BX63
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 57012613
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 83990
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BRIP1 is a member of the RecQDEAH helicase family and interacts with the BRCT repeats of breastcancer, type 1 (BRCA1). The bound complex is important in thenormal double-strand break repair function of breast cancer, type 1(BRCA1).
- 1: Ucisik-Akkaya, E., et al. Mol. Hum. Reprod. 16(10):770-777(2010)
- 2: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care (2010) In press :
- 3: Solyom, S., et al. Fam. Cancer (2010) In press :
- 4: Xie, J., et al. Oncogene 29(17):2499-2508(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-323
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.