- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: All Species
- IMMUNOGEN: Bromodeoxyuridine conjugated to KLH was used as the immunogen.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the Bromodeoxyuridine antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. For staining of formalin-fixed tissues, incubate sections in 4N HCl for 30 minutes at RT followed by digestion with trypsin at 1mg/ml PBS, 10 min at 37oC.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: Not Applicable
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- It reacts with Bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) in single stranded DNA (produced by partial denaturation of double stranded DNA), BrdU coupled to a protein carrier, as well as free BrdU. BrdU is a thymidine analog, incorporated into cell nuclei during DNA synthesis prior to mitosis. Antibody to Bromodeoxyuridine is helpful in detecting S-phase cells, providing useful information on the aggressiveness of tumors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-237
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.