- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human BRD3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: BRD3 antibody can be used for detection of BRD3 by ELISA at 1:312500. BRD3 antibody can be used for detection of BRD3 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 61 kDa, 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store BRD3 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BRD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BRD3, ORFX, RING3L
- Protein Accession Number: AAH32124
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21594670
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8019
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene was identified based on its homology to the gene encoding the RING3 protein, a serine/threonine kinase. The gene localizes to 9q34, a region which contains several major histocompatibility complex (MHC) genes. BRD3 is ubiquitously expressed in human adult and fetal tissues. BRD3 is markedly expressed in undifferentiated ES cells, whereas the expression was reduced upon endothelial differentiation. BRD3 plays a role in regulation of cell proliferation by allowing cells to enter the proliferative phase of the angiogenic process.BRD3 is also involved in bladder cancer.
- 1: Ishii, H., (2005) DNA Cell Biol. 24 (7), 432-437.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-974
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin