- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human BRD2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: BRD2 antibody can be used for detection of BRD2 by ELISA at 1:62500. BRD2 antibody can be used for detection of BRD2 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 88 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store BRD2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BRD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BRD2, FSH, NAT, RNF3, FSRG1, RING3, D6S113E
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005095
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4826806
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6046
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BRD2 encodes a mitogen-activated kinase which localizes to the nucleus. BRD2 maps to the major histocompatability complex (MHC) class II region on chromosome 6p21.3 but sequence comparison suggests that the protein is not involved in the immune response. Homology to the Drosophila gene female sterile homeotic suggests that this human gene may be part of a signal transduction pathway involved in growth control.
- 1: Pal, D.K., et al., (2003) Am. J. Hum. Genet. 73 (2), 261-270.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-035
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.