- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: BRCA1 (Ab-1524) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.1522~1526 (Y-P-S-Q-E) derived from Human BRCA1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total BRCA1 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 220 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BRCA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IRIS, PSCP, BRCAI, BRCC1, PNCA4, RNF53, BROVCA1, PPP1R53, ASK1, MAPKKK5, MEKK5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009225.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6552299
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 672
- The BRCA1-BARD1 heterodimer coordinates a diverse range of cellular pathways such as DNA damage repair, ubiquitination and transcriptional regulation to maintain genomic stability. Acts by mediating ubiquitin E3 ligase activity that is required for its tumor suppressor function. Plays a central role in DNA repair by facilitating cellular response to DNA repair. Required for appropriate cell cycle arrests after ionizing irradiation in both the S-phase and the G2 phase of the cell cycle. Involved in transcriptional regulation of P21 in response to DNA damage. Required for FANCD2 targeting to sites of DNA damage. May function as a transcriptional regulator. Inhibits lipid synthesis by binding to inactive phosphorylated ACACA and preventing its dephosphorylation
- 1: Lin SY, et al. (2004) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 101 (17): 6484-6489Zhang J, et al. (2004) Mol Cell Biol; 24 (2): 708-718Beger C, et al. (2001) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A; 98 (1): 130-135Gardner K, et al. (2001) Breast Cancer Res; 3 (1): 11-13Zheng L, et al. (2001) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A; 98 (17): 9587-9592
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-556
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin