- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This BPIL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 85-115 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human BPIL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BPIFB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BPI fold-containing family B member 2, Bactericidal/permeability-increasing protein-like 1, BPI-like 1, Long palate, lung and nasal epithelium carcinoma-associated protein 2, RYSR, BPIFB2, BPIL1, C20orf184, LPLUNC2
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N4F0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62298542
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80341
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BPIL1 is a member of the lipid transfer/lipopolysaccharide binding protein (LT/LBP) family. This protein is highly expressed in hypertrophic tonsils.
- 1: Clark H.F., Gurney A.L., Abaya E.Genome Res. 13:2265-2270(2003)
- 2: Deloukas P., Matthews L.H.Nature 414:865-871(2001)
- 3: Mulero J.J., Boyle B.J., Bradley S.Immunogenetics 54:293-300(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-905
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.