- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NEVLRGLDITLVHD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 26kDa band observed in secretions of Human primary airway cells in culture-and in Human Bronchoalveolar Lavage fluid (calculated MW of 26.7kDa according to NP_057667.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_057667.1, NP_001230122.1, NP_570913.1
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 26kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BPIFA1 / PLUNC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BPIFA1, BPI fold containing family A, member 1, LPLUNC3, LUNX, NASG, PLUNC, SPLUNC1, SPURT, bA49G10.5, OTTHUMP00000030625, OTTHUMP00000030626, OTTHUMP00000030627, ligand-binding protein RYA3, lung-specific protein X, nasopharyngeal carcinoma-related protein, palate lung and nasal epithelium clone protein, palate, lung and nasal epithelium associated, protein Plunc, secretory protein in upper respiratory tracts, tracheal epithelium enriched protein, tracheal epithelium-enriched protein, von Ebner protein Hl
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057667.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7706119
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51297
- 1: Lukinskiene L, Liu Y, Reynolds SD, Steele C, Stripp BR, Leikauf GD, Kolls JK, Di YP.Antimicrobial activity of PLUNC protects against Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-284
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin