- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This BPHL antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 96-124 amino acids from the Central region of human BPHL.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BPHL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Valacyclovir hydrolase, VACVase, Valacyclovirase, 31--, Biphenyl hydrolase-like protein, Biphenyl hydrolase-related protein, Bph-rp, Breast epithelial mucin-associated antigen, MCNAA, BPHL, MCNAA
- Protein Accession Number: Q86WA6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 39931107
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 670
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the serine protease familyof hydrolytic enzymes which contain a serine in their active site.The encoded protein may play a role in activation of the antiviralprodrug valacyclovir. Alternatively spliced transcript variantshave been described.
- 1: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 2: Lai, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(14):9318-9327(2008)
- 3: Grigo, K., et al. Biol. Chem. 389(2):179-187(2008)
- 4: Melk, A., et al. Kidney Int. 68(6):2667-2679(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-728
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.