- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: BP-1 Antibody [FG35.4] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: BP-1
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Enpep
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ly-51, 6C3, aminopeptidase A, glutamyl aminopeptidase
- Protein Accession Number: P16406
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13809
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BP-1, also known as Ly-51 and 6C3 antigen, is a type II homodimeric transmembrane glycoprotein formed by two disulfide-linked chains of 140 kDa. Originally identified on the surface of pre-B cell lymphomas the cDNA encoding BP-1 has been cloned and found to represent aminopeptidase A. It is expressed at high levels on bone marrow stromal cell lines which support in vitro B lymphopoiesis and on a wide variety of mouse tissues known to possess aminopeptidase activity. Subsets of normal bone marrow pre-B and B cells express low levels of BP-1 which is rapidly upregulated on pre-B cells in the presence of IL-7. The BP-1 marker is commonly used to identify B cells in different stages of development.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-888
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.