- HOST SPECIES: Bovine
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified human IgG.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: 1:5,000-1:20,000 for ELISA, Western Blot, color substrates
1:10,000-1:40,000 for Western Blot, chemiluminescence.
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody reacts with both heavy and light chains of human IgG, with some cross-reactivity with IgG of other species
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS Buffer containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store 2 - 8 °C as an undiluted liquid for several weeks. After dilution, do not use for more than one day. -20 °C for up to one year.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6146
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805