- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino amino terminus of human Bonzo.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Bonzo peptide is used for blocking the activity of Bonzo antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Bonzo peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCR6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BONZO, CD186, STRL33, TYMSTR, BONZO, C-X-C chemokine receptor type 6, CDw186, CXC-R6
- Protein Accession Number: AAB64221
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2253422
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10663
- 1: Deng HK, Unutmaz D, KewalRamani VN, Littman DR. Expression cloning of new receptors used by simian and human immunodeficiency viruses. Nature 1997;388:296-300.
- 2: Yan M, Lee J, Schilbach S, Goddard A, Dixit V. mE10, a novel caspase recruitment domain-containing proapoptotic molecule. J Biol Chem 1999;274(15):10287-92
- 3: Thome M, Martinon F, Hofmann K, et al. Equine herpesvirus-2 E10 gene product, but not its cellular homologue, activates NF-κB transcription factor and c-Jun N-terminal kinase. J Biol Chem 1999;274(15):9962-8
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2209P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin