- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 519.7
- Formula: C27H45N5O5
- CAS: 394730-60-0
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (15mg/ml), ethanol (20mg/ml) or DMF (20mg/ml).
- InChi Key: LHHCSNFAOIFYRV-DOVBMPENSA-N
- Smiles: [H][C@]1(C2(C)C)[C@]2([H])CN(C([C@H](C(C)(C)C)NC(NC(C)(C)C)=O)=O)[C@]1([H])C(NC(CC3CCC3)C(C(N)=O)=O)=O
- Identity: Determined by 1H-NMR.
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 95% (NMR)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Victrelis; EBP 520; SCH 503034
- The antiviral agent boceprevir is a protease inhibitor that covalently and reversibly binds to the catalytic site (Ser139) of hepatitis C virus (HCV) nonstructural protein 3/4A (NS3/4A), a serine protease that is essential for viral replication (Ki = 14nM) by cleaving the virally encoded polyprotein into mature proteins like NS4A, NS4B, NS5A and NS5B. It inhibits the NS3/4A protease in an in vitro HCV replicon system with an EC50 value of 200 nM.Boceprevir has been identified as a potential inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 responsible for COVID-19. It inhibits SARS-CoV-2 viral replication by targeting the viral main protease Mpro (IC50 = 4.13µM).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-075
- Size: 50 mg
- List Price: $275.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.