- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Leu166
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20.6 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BNIP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BCL2/Adenovirus E1B 19 kDa Protein-Interacting Protein 3, BNIP3, NIP3
- Protein Accession Number: Q12983
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 767904139
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 664
- BCL2/Adenovirus E1B 19 kDa Protein-Iinteracting Protein 3 (BNIP3) is a single-pass membrane protein. BNIP3 is a member of the NIP3 family. BNIP3 contains a single Bcl-2 homology 3 domain and interacts with the E1B 19 kDa protein. BNIP3 have been associated with pro-apoptotic function. BNIP3 is an apoptosis-inducing protein that can overcome BCL2 suppression. It plays a role in repartitioning calcium between the two major intracellular calcium stores in association with BCL2. BNIP3 involved in mitochondrial quality control via its interaction with SPATA18/MIEAP, response to mitochondrial damage, participates to mitochondrial protein catabolic process.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-129
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $590.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.