- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This BNIP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 26-55 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human BNIP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BNIP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Vesicle transport protein SEC20, BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa protein-interacting protein 1, Transformation-related gene 8 protein, TRG-8, BNIP1, NIP1, SEC20L
- Protein Accession Number: Q12981
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 93141310
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 662
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19kd-interacting protein (BNIP) family. It interacts with the E1B 19kDa protein which is responsible for the protection ofvirally-induced cell death, as well as E1B 19 kDa-like sequences ofBCL2, also an apoptotic protector. Alternative splicing of thisgene results in four protein products with identical N- andC-termini.
- 1: Wang, L., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 17(12):3558-3566(2008)
- 2: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 3: Nakajima, K., et al. EMBO J. 23(16):3216-3226(2004)
- 4: Zhang, H., et al. FEBS Lett. 448(1):23-27(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-464
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.