- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hBMP-7. Human BMP-7 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized hBMP-7 matrix.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Neut, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of Human BMP-7 (100 ng/mL), a concentration of 0.4-0.6 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
To detect hBMP-7 by indirect ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hBMP-7.
To detect hBMP-7 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our biotinylated Anti-Human BMP-7 as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hBMP-7.
To detect hBMP-7 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hBMP-7 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: BMP-7 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BMP7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OP-1, OP1, Bone morphogenetic protein 7, Osteogenic protein 1, BMP-7
- Protein Accession Number: P18075
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115078
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 655
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- BMPs (bone morphogenetic proteins) belong to the TGF beta superfamily of structurally related signaling proteins. Members of this superfamily are widely represented throughout the animal kingdom and have been implicated in a variety of developmental processes. Proteins of the TGF beta superfamily are disulfide-linked dimers composed of two 12-15 kDa polypeptide chains. As implied by their name, BMPs initiate, promote and regulate bone development, growth, remodeling and repair.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-135
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.