- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: NAKGNYCKRT PLYIDFKEIG WDSWIIAPPG YEAYECRGVC NYPLAEHLTP TKHAIIQALV HLKNSQKASK ACCVPTKLEP ISILYLDKGV VTYKFKYEGM AVSECGCR
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its ability to induce alkaline phosphatase production by ATDC-5 cells. The expected ED50 for this effect is 4.0-6.0 ng/ml.
- PURITY: ≥ 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Bmp10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Bone Morphogenetic Protein-10
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12154
- Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) constitute a subfamily within the TGF-β superfamily of structurally related signaling proteins. Members of this superfamily are widely distributed throughout the body and are involved in diverse physiological processes during both pre- and postnatal life. BMP-10 plays a crucial role in the development of the embryonic heart by acting to stimulate and maintain cardiomyocyte proliferation. It can signal through various receptor complexes usually containing BMPR-1A, BMPR-1B, ALK1, ALK3, or ALK6. The interaction of BMP-10 with its specific receptors can induce signaling initiated by the phosphorylation of SMAD transcription factors, including SMAD1, SMAD5, or SMAD8, but can also induce SMAD independent processes. BMP-10 is structurally related to BMP-9, and both can inhibit endothelial cell proliferation and migration. Recombinant Human BMP-10 is a 24.4 kDa homodimeric disulfide-linked protein consisting of two 108 amino acid subunits, which correspond to amino acid residues 317 to 424 of the full-length BMP-10 precursor.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-648
- Size: 2 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin