- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 13 amino amino terminus of human Bmf.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Bmf peptide is used for blocking the activity of Bmf antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Bmf peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BMF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Bcl-2-modifying factor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_277038
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 15723378
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 90427
- 1: Puthalakath H, Villunger A, O'Reilly LA, Beaumont JG, Coultas L, Cheney RE, Huang DC, Strasser A. Bmf: a proapoptotic BH3-only protein regulated by interaction with the myosin V actin motor complex, activated by anoikis. Science. 2001;293(5536):1829-32.
- 2: Heiser D, Labi V, Erlacher M, et al. The Bcl-2 protein family and its role in the development of neoplastic disease. Exp. Geron. 2004; 39:1125-35.
- 3: Tan KO, Tan KML, Chan S-L, et al. MAP-1, a novel proapoptotic protein containing a BH3-like motif that associates with Bax through its Bcl-2 homology domains. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276:2802-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3031P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.