- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This BLVRA antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 201-230 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human BLVRA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BLVRA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Biliverdin reductase A, BVR A, Biliverdin-IX alpha-reductase, BLVRA, BLVR, BVR
- Protein Accession Number: P53004
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23830892
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 644
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Biliverdin reductases, such as BLVRA (EC 126.96.36.199),catalyze the conversion of biliverdin to bilirubin in the presenceof NADPH or NADH (Komuro et al., 1996 [PubMed 8950184]).[suppliedby OMIM].
- 1: Gibbs, P.E., et al. FASEB J. 24(9):3239-3254(2010)
- 2: Wang, Y., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 55(8):490-494(2010)
- 3: Jansen, T., et al. J. Mol. Cell. Cardiol. 49(2):186-195(2010)
- 4: Miralem, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(17):12551-12558(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-686
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin