- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Blimp-1 antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.124~128 (D-T-V-P-K) derived from Human Blimp-1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous levels of total Blimp-1 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 95 100 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRDM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BLIMP1, PRDI-BF1, PRDM1, MGC118922, MGC118923, MGC118924
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001189.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 172072684
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 639
- Transcriptional repressor that binds specifically to the PRDI element in the promoter of the beta-interferon gene. Drives the maturation of B-lymphocytes into Ig secreting cells.
- 1: "NANOS3 function in human germ cell development. "Julaton V. T., Reijo Pera R. A. Hum. Mol. Genet. 20:1-13 (2011)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-744
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.