- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala 34 - Ile 179
- FUSION TAG: His Tag & Avi Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the N-terminus, followed by an Avi tag (Avitag™). The protein has a calculated MW of 20.3 kDa. The protein migrates as 25-35 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20.3 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-22,IL-TIF,ZCYTO18
- Interleukin-22 (IL22) is also known as cytokine Zcyto18, IL-10-related T-cell-derived-inducible factor (IL-TIF), which is belongs to the IL-10 family or IL-10 superfamily (including IL-19, IL-20, IL-24, and IL-26), a class of potent mediators of cellular inflammatory responses. IL-22 is produced by activated DC and T cells and initiates innate immune responses against bacterial pathogens especially in epithelial cells such as respiratory and gut epithelial cells. IL-22 biological activity is initiated by binding to a cell-surface complex composed of IL-22R1 and IL-10R2 receptor chains and further regulated by interactions with a soluble binding protein IL-22BP. IL-22 also promotes hepatocyte survival in the liver and epithelial cells in the lung and gut similar to IL-10.
- 1: Pestka S., et al., 2004, Annu. Rev. Immunol. 22: 929–79.
- 2: Witte K., et al., 2010, Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 21 (4): 237–51.
- 3: Moore KW., et al., 2001, Annu. Rev. Immunol. 19: 683–765.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-174
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805