- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: All Species
- IMMUNOGEN: Biotinylated sheep immunoglobulin was used as the immunogen for this anti-Biotin antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: CM, Flow, Func, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Confocal Microscopy
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
In situ Nucleic Acid Hybridization
Western: blot 1-3 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
The optimal dilution of the anti-Biotin antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. No special pretreatment is required for the immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- It recognizes both the free and protein-conjugated (either soluble or cell bound) form of biotin. This mAb is highly specific to biotin and shows no cross-reaction with other structurally related compounds. It has a very high affinity for biotin and is excellent for use in various amplification techniques. In some applications, localization of biotinylated probes with avidin produces unacceptably high background staining. Anti-biotin antibody may be substituted to decrease this noise.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-197
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.