- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Biotin-KLH
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: Biotin Antibody [SB58c] for use in flow cytometry and western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Biotin
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Anti-Biotin may be used for indirect immunostaining when working with a biotinylated primary antibody. As an effective alternative to avidin, Anti-Biotin amplifies signal and reduces background that can be caused by avidin and its derivatives.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-180
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $305.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.