- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TYVRSLARNGMD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 26+24kDa bands observed in A431 cell lysates (calculated MW of 26.8kDa according to NP_932070.1 and 22.0kDa according to NP_001187.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of MCF7 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all three reported isoforms (as represented by NP_932070.1; NP_001187.1; NP_932071.1)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1202 - A431 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BID
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BID, BH3 interacting domain death agonist , HGNC:1050, MGC15319, MGC42355 , BH3-interacting domain death agonist, Human BID coding sequence, apoptic death agonist, FP497, BID isoform ES(1b), BID isoform L(2), BID isoform Si6, OTTHUMP00000196197, desmocollin type 4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_932070.1,NP_001187.1,NP_932071.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37574726
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 637
- 1: Lund T, Stokke T, Olsen OE, Fodstad O. Garlic arrests MDA-MB-435 cancer cells in mitosis, phosphorylates the proapoptotic BH3-only protein Bim(EL) and induces apoptosis. Br J Cancer. 2005 Apr 12;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-021
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin