- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PNSPSIQHISQT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments in Human Brain (Cerebellum), Kidney, Lung and Pancreas lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1ug/ml). We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?Immunoprecipitation:Immunoprecipitation by EB09818 from lysates of HEK293 transfected and overexpressing FLAG-HA-BICC1. Precipitation works best in the presence of SDS. Data kindly provided by anonymous customer.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BICC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BICC1, bicaudal C homolog 1 (Drosophila), DKFZp686I21119, bicaudal C homolog 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001073981.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 122937472
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80114
- 1: Riemenschneider M, Mahmoodzadeh S, Eisele T, Klopp N, Schwarz S, Wagenpfeil S, Diehl J, Mueller U, Foerstl H, Illig T, Kurz A, Association analysis of genes involved in cholesterol metabolism located within the linkage region on chromosome 10 and Alzheimer's disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-143
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.