- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: DGNTTRTPET NGSLCGAPGE NCTGTTPRQK VKTHFSRCPK QYKHYCIHGR CRFVVDEQTP SCICEKGYFG ARCERVDLFY
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of mouse Balb/3T3 cells. The expected ED50 is ≤ 0.01 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 1 x 108 units/mg. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Betacellulin recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Betacellulin stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Betacellulin recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Btc
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Bcn, Bcn, Probetacellulin, BTC
- Protein Accession Number: NP_031594.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6680812
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12223
- Betacellulin is an EGF-related polypeptide growth factor that signals through the EGF receptor. It is produced in several tissues, including the pancreas, small intestine, and in certain tumor cells. Betacellulin is a potent mitogen for retinal pigment epithelial cells and vascular smooth muscle cells. Betacellulin is initially synthesized as a glycosylated 32.0 kDa transmembrane precursor protein, which is processed by proteolytic cleavage to produce the mature sequence. Recombinant murine Betacellulin is a 9.0 kDa monomeric protein, containing 80 amino residues, which comprises the mature EGF homologous portion of the Betacellulin protein.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-578
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin