- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hBetacellulin. Human Betacellulin specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized hBetacellulin matrix.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Neut, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of Human Betacellulin (0.1 ng/mL), a concentration of ≤ 0.1 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
To detect hBetacellulin by indirect ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hBetacellulin.
To detect hBetacellulin by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our biotinylated Anti-Human Betacellulin as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hBetacellulin.
To detect hBetacellulin by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hBetacellulin is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Betacellulin antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BTC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ProbetacellulinBTC
- Protein Accession Number: P35070
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 461653
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 685
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Betacellulin (BTC) is a heparin-binding member of the EGF family of growth factors that includes epidermal growth factor (EGF), transforming growth factor-alpha (TGF-alpha), amphiregulin (AR), heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor (HB-EGF), and the various heregulins (HRG).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-179
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.