- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Turkey
- IMMUNOGEN: Affinity purified chicken MHC-I molecules
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: beta2-Microglobulin Antibody [F21-21] for use in flow cytometry, immunocytochemistry, western blotting, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: beta2-Microglobulin
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: B2M
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MHC Class I, B-F
- Protein Accession Number: P21611
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 414830
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Like their mammalian counterparts, avian MHC Class I molecules, also known as B-F antigens, consist of a highly polymorphic alpha-chain noncovalently bound to the invariant beta2-microglobulin subunit. MHC Class I molecules are expressed on most nucleated cells where they present endogenously synthesized antigenic peptides to CD8+ T lymphocytes which are usually cytotoxic T cells. The monoclonal antibody F21-21 also reacts with turkey beta2-microglobulin.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-284
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.