- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Peptide (C) 441-448 coupled to maleimide-activated keyhole limpet hemocyanin via cysteine added to the N-Terminus of the neuron-specific peptide
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: FACS, ICC, IHC-P (10 ug/ml), WB (1 - 2 ug/ml)
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes C-terminal peptide sequence ESESQGPK (aa 441-448) of neuron-specific human betaIII-tubulin
- PURIFICATION: Precipitation
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 15 mM sodium azide, approx., pH 7.4.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at +4 °C. DO NOT FREEZE.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TUBB3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TUBB3, CDCBM, Beta III Tubulin, Class III beta-tubulin, TUBB4, Tubulin, beta 3, Tubulin beta-III, Tubulin beta-3 chain, Tubulin beta-4 chain, Tubulin, beta 3 class III, CFEOM3A
- Protein Accession Number: Q13509
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20455526
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10381
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Beta III Tubulin Antibody [TU-20]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-557
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.