- SPECIES REACTIVITY: E. coli
- SPECIES: Human
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Human
- CHIMERIC USE STATEMENT: This is a chimeric antibody created as part of a panel offering antibodies of the same specificity in different formats (species, isotype, subtype and modified versions) for use as isotype controls.
- IMMUNOGEN: Beta-galactosidase.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Negative Control, WB
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2 lambda
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GLB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: beta-gal, Acid beta galactosidase, Beta galactosidase 1, β-galactosidase, β-gal, EBP, ELNR1, Galactosidase beta 1, GLB1, MPS4B
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2720
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-143
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.