- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: beta-catenin (phospho-Tyr333) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 333 (Y-T-Y (p) -E-K) derived from Human β-catenin .
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of β-catenin only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 333.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 92 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CTNNB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CTNNB, MRD19, armadillo, ASK1, MAPKKK5, MEKK5, CTNNB1, CATNB, CTNB1, CTNNB
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001091679.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148233338
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1499
- Involved in the regulation of cell adhesion and in signal transduction through the Wnt pathway.
- 1: Huelsken J, et al. J. Cell Biol. 127:2061-2069 (1994) Ota T, et al. Nat. Genet. 36:40-45 (2004) The MGC Project Team. Genome Res. 14:2121-2127 (2004) Butz S, et al. FEBS Lett. 355:195-200 (1994)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-520
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $325.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin