- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human -Actin.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: β-actin peptide is used for blocking the activity of b-actin antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Beta-actin peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACTB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BRWS1, PS1TP5BP1, Actin, cytoplasmic 1, Beta-actin
- Protein Accession Number: AAH02409
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12803203
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60
- 1: Lambrechts A, Van Troys, M and Ampe C. The actin cytoskeleton in normal and pathological cell motility. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 2004; 36:1890-909.
- 2: Yang RB, Mark MR, Gurney AL, et al. Signaling events induced by lipopolysaccharide-activated toll-like receptor 2. J. Immunol. 1999; 163:639-43.
- 3: Hardy MP and O’Neill LAJ. The murine IRAK2 gene encodes four alternately spliced isoforms, two of which are inhibitory. J. Biol. Chem. 2004; 279:27699-708.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3777P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.