- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Cat, Chicken, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- IMMUNOGEN: Beta Actin antibody was raised against amino acids from the C-Terminus of beta actin (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Beta Actin antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 15 μg/mL, and flow cytometry.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM PBS, pH 7.4, BSA, sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Beta Actin antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACTB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACTB, Actin, cytoplasmic 1, Beta-actin, Beta actin, BRWS1, Actin, beta, Beta cytoskeletal actin, PS1TP5-binding protein 1, PS1TP5BP1
- Protein Accession Number: P60709
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46397333
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Beta Actin Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-117
- Size: 250 ul
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805