- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Beta Actin antibody was raised against a peptide located in the N Terminus of Beta Actin (Mouse).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Beta Actin antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, 0.09% sodium azide, 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.15 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Beta Actin antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACTB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACTB, Actin, cytoplasmic 1, Beta-actin, Beta actin, BRWS1, Actin, beta, Beta cytoskeletal actin, PS1TP5-binding protein 1, PS1TP5BP1
- Protein Accession Number: P60709
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46397333
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Beta Actin Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-776
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin