- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: AKREDSPGPEVQP-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 80kDa band observed in Human Brain (Cerebellum) and Rat Brain lysates and approx 85kDa band seen in Mouse Brain (calculated MW of 80.8kDa according to Human NP_006449.2, Mouse NP_001272799.1 and Rat NP_113974.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Both variants (NP_006449.2; NP_150594.2;) represent the same protein. This antibody is expected to recognise all three human isoforms of this protein.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIM3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRIM3, BERP, RNF22, TRIM3, tripartite motif-containing 3, HAC1, RNF97, ring finger protein 22, brain expressed ring finger, tripartite motif protein TRIM3, FLJ16135
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006449.2,NP_150594.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32454739
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10612
- 1: El-Husseini AE, Fretier P, Vincent SR. Cloning and characterization of a gene (RNF22) encoding a novel brain expressed ring finger protein (BERP) that maps to human chromosome 11p15.5. Genomics. 2001 Feb 1;71(3):363-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-327
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.