- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the amino terminus of human Beclin-1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: Beclin-1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of Beclin-1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Beclin-1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BECN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATG6, VPS30, beclin1, GT197, Beclin-1, Coiled-coil myosin-like BCL2-interacting protein
- Protein Accession Number: AAH10276
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16307457
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8678
- 1: Liang XH, Kleeman LK, Jiang HH, et al. Protection against fatal Sindbis virus encephalitis by Beclin, a novel Bcl-2-interacting protein. J. Virol. 1998; 72:8586-96.
- 2: Wong GW, Wang J, Hug C, et al. A family of Acrp30/ adiponectin structural and functional paralogs. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2004; 101:10302-7.
- 3: Shapiro L and Scherer PE. The crystal structure of a complement-1q family protein suggests an evolutionary link to tumor necrosis factor. Curr. Biol. 1998; 8:335-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3613P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.