- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human BDKRB2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: BDKRB2 antibody can be used for detection of BDKRB2 by ELISA at 1:312500. BDKRB2 antibody can be used for detection of BDKRB2 by western blot at 5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store BDKRB2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BDKRB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BDKRB2, B2R, BK-2, BK2, BKR2, BRB2, DKFZp686O088
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000614
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557359
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 624
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BDKRB2 is a receptor for bradykinin. The 9 aa bradykinin peptide elicits many responses including vasodilation, edema, smooth muscle spasm and pain fiber stimulation. This receptor associates with G proteins that stimulate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.This gene encodes a receptor for bradykinin. The 9 aa bradykinin peptide elicits many responses including vasodilation, edema, smooth muscle spasm and pain fiber stimulation. This receptor associates with G proteins that stimulate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Alternate start codons result in two isoforms of the protein.
- 1: Michineau, S., (2006) Biochemistry 45 (8), 2699-2707.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-643
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.