- SPECIES: Human, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of mouse BCMA (aa 1-46) is fused at the C-terminus to the Fc portion of human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Blocks the binding of mouse BAFF and human APRIL to their receptors BCMA and TACI.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.01EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Contains PBS. Reconstitute with 50 μl sterile water.
- CONCENTRATION: 1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tnfrsf17
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B Cell Maturation Protein, CD269, TNFRSF17
- Protein Accession Number: O88472
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21264088
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21935
- BCMA is a receptor for BAFF and APRIL. It promotes B cell survival and plays a role in the regulation of humoral immunity. It's downstream signaling is dependent on NF-kappaB and JNK.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-262
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $390.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805