- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: BCMA (monoclonal Vicky-1) antibody was raised against recombinant human BCMA:Fc.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC
- APPLICATION NOTE: BCMA antibody can be used to recognize human BCMA by Flow Cytometry and immunocytochemistry. Method: 3 days after transfection of cells with the indicated constructs, cells were fixed with acetone or 4% formaldehyde for 5min at RT. Slides were blocked with normal IgG, and incubated for 1 hour with 5 μg/mL Vicky-1 in 1%BSA / 1x PBS. After washes in PBS, samples were incubated with the secondary antibody for 1 hour, washed in PBS and revealed with StreptABComplex/HRP (Vector) and AEC. Method: HEK 293 cells were mock transfected or transfected with an expression plasmid coding for human BCMA. Cells (5x105) were incubated on ice for 30 min in 50 μl FACS buffer (PBS, 5% fetal calf serum, 0.02% azide) containing 1 μg/mL of monoclonal antibody to BCMA (Vicky-1). After washing in FACS buffer, PE-conjugated antibody to rat IgG was added. Cells were incubated on ice for 30 min, washed and analyzed by flow cytometry. This product is for research use only.
- PURIFICATION: BCMA (monoclonal Vicky-1) antibody was purified to 95% in SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: BCMA antibody can be stored at 4°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 608
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: BAFF binds to the tumor necrosis factor receptor-like molecule B cell maturation antigen and is important for maintaining the peripheral B cell population: J.S. Thompson, et al.; J. Exp. Med. 192, 129 (2000).
- 2: BAFF AND APRIL: a tutorial on B cell survival: F. Mackay, et al.; Annu. Rev. Immunol. 21, 231 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XA-1021
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.