- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human BCL6B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: BCL6B antibody can be used for detection of BCL6B by ELISA at 1:1562500. BCL6B antibody can be used for detection of BCL6B by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store BCL6B antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BCL6B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BCL6B, BAZF, ZBTB28, ZNF62
- Protein Accession Number: NP_862827
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32469511
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 255877
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BCL6B acts as a sequence-specific transcriptional repressor in association with BCL6. BCL6B may function in a narrow stage or be related to some events in the early B-cell development.
- 1: Sakashita, C., (2002) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 291 (3), 567-573.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-577
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.