- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: ESLSKTWCAQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments in Human Ileum and Testis lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1ug/ml). We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BCL2L15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BCL2L15, BCL2-like 15, Bfk, C1orf178, FLJ22588, pro-apoptotic Bcl-2 protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001010922.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 58219054
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 440603
- 1: Pujianto DA, Damdimopoulos AE, SipilÃ¤ P, Jalkanen J, Huhtaniemi I, Poutanen M, Bfk, a novel member of the bcl2 gene family, is highly expressed in principal cells of the mouse epididymis and demonstrates a predominant nuclear localization.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.